Changes / bug fixes in this release:
* Update URL used for the inline css option.
* Line break HTML tags should not be generated inside of PRE HTML tags or BBCode code tags
* Message preview auto linking does not always match final message bug
* Remove BBCode enable/disable functionality from the appearance maintenance section. (Already commented out)
* Account settings page: User display name field should be left justified
* Very long (>60 char) email addresses cause exception to be thrown when attempting to post a message
* URL autolinking should not happen in attempted HTML tags when BBCode is enabled.
This release is a bugfix follow up release with issues I noticed when testing the 3.7.0 release. Most of these apparently had been broken for a very long time/forever.